General Division Questions
Where can I review my case information?
- You can view the case docket online at www.geaugacourts.org or by visiting the Clerk of Courts office located on the third floor of the courthouse.
Where is the courthouse?
- The courthouse is located at the north end of Chardon Square.
What browser is best for accessing your eFiling site?
- Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge work best. Safari and Internet Explorer are not optimal for filing or viewing images.
What can I bring into the Courthouse?
- All purses, packages, or backpacks should be left in your vehicle. If brought, you will be asked to return the item to your car or it may be temporarily confiscated by security and given back to you at the end of the day.
Is the Courthouse handicap accessible?
- Handicapped parking spaces are located on the east side of the Courthouse, and a ramp will lead you to the basement entrance. An elevator will then take you to your desired Courtroom level. Please call in advance so we can assist you further.
What security measures are in place?
- For your safety, a sheriff is located at the entrance. Everyone will pass through a metal detector. All purses, packages, or backpacks should be left in your vehicle. Please do not bring weapons, pepper spray, knives, or sharp objects, as they will be confiscated. Any legal, confiscated item will be returned to you as you leave the Courthouse.